Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Call Me Maybe - Sleeping Beauty Parody

I threw a wish in a well
Don't ask me I'll never tell
How I wondered 'bout you
And now animals have your clothes
When you come and steal the lead in a dance
I don't blink twice or think of the chance
You may be here to kill me
It's like in Snow White, I learned nothing
Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
But I've seen you before
I think it was in a dream
It's hard to look right
at you baby
So instead, let's dance and
we'll runaway maybe
You took no time with the fall
You told your dad, he was all
'Lolnope you're already betrothed'
But secretly it's me
It's too bad that I can't sew
A spindle, pricked on that glow
Make out so that I can know
You're still in my way
Your stare was holding
In to a dragon a lady was molding
All your laundry, I'll be folding
If it's this princess that you'll be holding.
Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
Did I mention I'm sixteen?
You kissed me as a baby.
It's hard to look right
at you baby
Don't wake the city
Cause it's naptime baby
Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
Three fairies told me
I'm gonna have your babies
It's hard to look right
at you baby
But I knew you once-a
-upon-a-dream, maybe
Before you came in to my life
I dreamed you so bad
It made that witch mad
But now my kingdom's glad.
Before you came in to my life,
I dreamed you're so rad
And you should know that
I wanna have your babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment