Thursday, March 13, 2014

QOTD: Super Powers.

QOTD: If you had the opportunity to habe a gift or super power, would you say yes? What would you choose as your power? Why? (Or if you chose not to take one, why not?)


"I don't know if I would choose a superpower. 

I thought about this for a while, but the truth is that superpowers are a massive responsibility. With great power always comes great responsibility, and I know for one, I don't have a good track record handling power. 

I wouldn't pick one, because power is hard to handle, and no matter what kind of power it is, it would always give you power over other people. It would make things too easy. If I could turn invisible, wouldn't I just go rob a bank? If I could read thoughts, would I cheat a test? Blackmail someone? It's horrifying to think about."
-A.Z.

"I would choose the superpower of never needing to sleep, because I could get so much done and be super productive."
-K.G.

"I'd take the power to fly, or force push things away from me in a heartbeat. My favorite lucid dreams are of flying (or swimming, is more like it) in the air when I notice things are going wrong and that I'm dreaming... Usually coupled with Force Push. But if I had to choose one... Flight."
-H. Z.


"Yes! I would absolutely take one. Hmmmm. I think I would want to be an empath. The ability to feel and manipulate emotions. I know that sounds bad, but I don't manipulate in a bad way. But I would love to be able to calm people down, clear their minds, and let them make decisions without the heat of the moment."

-A. M.

No comments:

Post a Comment