Sunday, March 9, 2014

Questions of the Day.

Hi guys. I'm about to start a series called, 'Questions of the Day!' and I even made a new facebook page in order to more easily facilitate all he responses (and to not spam people who don't care to read or answer them. No hate, just means they won't be a part of the process of my book!)

If you're interested, as I'm sure you are if you're still reading this, here's a C&P of my facebook advertisement.

"I have a question for everyone interested.

I am about to embark on an experiment in which I will ask a series of "Questions of the Day". They will be similarly controversial as my former ones except that I will be recording what you say for my own research. I want your opinions and responses!

However, I have readers that are not my facebook friends. They've found me either from blogspot's next blog feature, twitter, tumblr, enjin, or other anonymous means and I want them to be able to participate.

On twitter, tumblr, and this new facebook page (Thank you Ashley McElyea for the idea), I will ask the questions of the day. If you would like to participate, I ask that you join me on twitter @AtkeissonN, tumblr is atkeisson.tumblr.com, and my facebook page (if you prefer to keep it all right here on facebook where you see all the things every day!) is https://www.facebook.com/Akteisson (or click below).

Why like this page? I will be posting every blog post I do to this page, but in addition to that, you can like this page in order to participate with the 'Question of the Day' experiment I am conducting. All you have to do is 'Like' the page, and when I post on here the questions of each day, you can choose to answer them by comment or message me if you prefer, either here or on the page itself.

I really need answers to these questions because it will assist me in my book. This page will ONLY post in your newsfeed whenever a question is up or when a post has been made to the blog. It's your decision to participate! There is already a question up for today.

If you do, you have my sincerest of thanks which I will express to you soon.

Thanks."

No comments:

Post a Comment